Julie Trestman is a San Francisco chiropractor who serves San Francisco.
Julie Trestman uses chiropractic care to improve the health and wellness in all areas of patient's lives, whether they are having problems with back pain or neck pain, or just want to start feeling better when they wake up in the morning. Dr. Trestman takes a 'whole person' approach in chiropractic care, which means looking for the underlying causes of disease, discomfort, and pain, as opposed to just treating the symptoms. Many seemingly unrelated symptoms often arise from imbalances in the spinal column, and Dr. Trestman will be able to determine the root of the pain and create a personalized chiropractic and wellness plan to suit each patient's individual needs. Under the supervision and care of our caring and skilled chiropractor, patients report higher functioning in all areas of their lives.
If you have any questions about our San Francisco chiropractor, or would like to learn more about chiropractic care at Trestman Chiropractic, please call us at (415) 861-1790 today!
- Doctorate of Chiropractic, Life Chiropractic College West, Hayward, CA
- Bachelor of Science in Fine Art, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Certified Massage Therapist, National Holistic Institute
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Diplomat
- California Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Diplomat
- California Chiropractic Association